Delhi/Pune: The Central Bureau of Investigation raided the residential premises of embattled Commonwealth Games Delhi Organising Committee chief Suresh Kalmadi and his aide on Friday in the national capital and in Pune in connection with its probe into alleged irregularities in the conduct of the Games.
Suresh Kalmadi at the receiving end from CBI
Among the documents found inside the splashing residences, one top source informed the Scoop Times that over 1000 Kgs of documents related to Games planning alone has been recovered. “Two gunny bags full of Microsoft Word printed papers were found. The prints signify significant strategy making and undue changes to the plans,” informed the source who did not want to be named.
Sources had said that the key files, which contain important information on tendering, budgetary allocation and contract details, are missing from the (OC) office and have been found here. Among others, a list of more than 20,000 fake Facebook and Twitter accounts have been found. “We suppose the fake profiles were created by Kalmadi to do some positive campaign on the CWG Games,” said a source.
It is hereby mentioned that ever since Kalmadi was sidelined by the Government of India over the issue of Queen’s Baton, numerous ‘Support CWG’ campaigns started in the social media circuit. “Now, I understand why I was getting those friend requests from ‘CWG Zindabad’ in Orkut,” said Abhijit Jha working in a MNC in Gurgaon. Adding he said, “Kalmadi should have devoted full time on Facebook as Indians hardly care about Orkut now.” A word of wisdom, of course.
The other notable items found inside Kalmadi’s mansion at Pune includes:
1. Iron Nails & Nut-Bolts: “Maybe these are the nails he has stolen from boxer Akhil Kumar’s bed and hence it collapsed,” assumed ACP Pradyuman of CBI, Pune. “We are investigating into the matter. The Iron nut bolts are also from the collapsed bridge, I suppose. Details will be ‘leaked’ to the media once we get them,” he added.
The bridge collapsed as Nut-Bolts were stolen by Suresh Kalmadi; Nut-bolts recovered
2. Phone numbers of Shakira, Kylie Minogue: When the CBI searched the mobile phones of Kalmadi, phone numbers of Shakira and Kylie was found feed as speed dials. “We were tapping his phone for years now, but we haven’t heard him talk to them. We wonder why he feed the numbers as speed dials,” said a CBI constable.
3. Snake Charmer’s Pipe (Been): When a bag full of Been was found, Kalmadi could not resist to defend himself. “I ordered the Beens way back in January at Rs 1 lakh a piece. My plan was to take out every single snake from the Games Village but the Beens were not delivered in time. Now, I am paying for the loss,” said a dejected Kalmadi.
4. Helium gas cushion: Helium balloon was used for the first time in the Delhi CWG Games and OC chief Suresh Kalmadi punctured some gas to use as cushion in his 250 crore mansion in Pune. It was revealed when the CBI chief personally checked the bedroll of Kalmadi.
5. Sewage Pipe: Sewage blockage at the Games Village was complained by the Australian athletes and the multi million dollar sewage pipe pieces found at the backyard of Suresh Kalmadi hits a scam in this regard. Although no one wanted to come on record, a house maid of Kalmadi said that these were kept at the backyard this March.
The other items recovered includes special toilet papers, soaps, soap cases, branded condoms, special edition lubricants, foreign mobile Sim cards, letters, emails, computers, CWG merchandise t-shirts, caps, taps, beacons, tracksuits of many participant countries, bathroom cleaners and paan mashala – that proves that he himself was staining the Games Village toilets.
Who Voted for this Story
We Made These:
The Daily Satire is your source of the latest and most popular news satire, political humor, and other things that clever people like you find funny. Take a look around, you'll find loads of cool stuff from political cartoons to spoof news, funny memes and social satire. Open an account, or log in using facebook, and you can sumbit your own links, publish your own satirical articles, follow your favorite writers, and vote on the best funny news stories of the day to help us choose what to promote from our 'latest' to our 'popular' sections. Click the 'About The Daily Satire' Link above for more in depth information
animals apocalection apple business cameron celebrity satire economy election entertainment facebook football funny gop gop candidates health herman cain humor internet law memes mitt romney music news newt gingrich obama olympics parody pictures police politics religion rick perry rick santorum romney satire science sex social media spoof sports technology television the onion tv uk us election video videos world 2012